Translate

Tuesday 4 September 2012

Our new room!!

For quite some time now me and Jamie (who for those of you that don't know, is my other half) have been saying we'll decorate our room and get a new sofa etc. When you go to every match though, you don't get a spare weekend where your doing nothing and you need to save money for games!!

When we stayed in the ultra modern apartment in Plymouth on the Pre-Season Tour however, we decided when we got home, we REALLY must crack on with doing it.

Over time since we got back, we bit by bit bought a new sofa and new furniture and began to decorate over the August Bank Holiday weekend, and yep, you guessed it, the room is Leeds United themed!! :-)

The hardest part was the vinyl wall stickers that we had made for us. We began to put them on the wall and it was all going so well.

We decided to do the 'Marching On Together' vinyl sticker first. It was all going too well though and when we got to the 'ing' of 'Marching', it stretched and curled itself up into a ball, so now, we had a wall that said 'March' - I was almost crying....What the hell was I going to do with a wall that just said 'MARCH'. My amazing Mum came to the rescue though and in 5 minutes she had sorted it right out. (I clearly didn't inherit any patience from my Mum's side)

So!! It's now all finished and we love it :-)

MOT xx <3 xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment