Translate

Friday 17 August 2012

Its almost here!!!!

I have been in the biggest crappiest mood ever this week and I couldn't put my finger on why, but now, its Friday, its the eve of a new season and I couldn't be more excited.

That feeling at the start of a new season is wonderful isn't it, full of joy and hope and excitement, I don't think I've ever been so excited to get back to my season ticket seat!!!! I might hug it.

Wonder how long it is until we are complaining though ha ha, the excitement never seems to last with us does it?! I will savour this giddiness though and carry it on to tomorrow where I will probably be a unbearable and sat in my shirt waiting to go at like 9am ha ha!!

I also decided I am not going to do any predictions this season, because, well, no-one really knows do they!! I am also going to try and be less superstitious as well because I am actually terrible.

Warnock has said he hopes that Tom Lees is back in the side after his injury that prevented him from playing last weekend and he hopes the guys coming back from International Duty will be okay too.

What a goal by Ross McCormack by the way!! Really well worked running round the defenders and slotting one in on his return to the Scotland squad, here's to hoping he does something like that tomorrow, and signs a contract!!

Hope we all come together tomorrow and raise the roof of of Elland Road for a new season :o) It will be a tough game though, I reckon Wolves are going to be pretty up for it to say the least, they will be out to make a point after being relegated from the Premier League last season. Here's to a good match and hopefully some points on the board.

MOT xx <3 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment