Translate

Tuesday 31 July 2012

Back to reality....

Well it was back to work on Monday for the first time since the Pre-Season Tour of Devon & Cornwall....It has been more than a day and a half and I am still quite depressed were back!!

The weather is a bit crappy here in Yorkshire at the moment too, so I am really missing the wall to wall sunshine we had!! I wil get over it....In time.

Luckily this week is only a 4 dayer for me as it is my birthday on Friday - I don't do working birthdays, I think if it wasn't for this I would be completley manic depressive.

Another Pre-Season Friendly gets underway tonight in Scandinavia when we play Sandefjord, kick off 6pm (UK Time).

Paddy Kenny will not be playing in this match after picking up an injury in Cornwall - though he looks likely to be fit for the game against Preston at the weekend.

No full team news at the moment other than David Norris has travelled with the squad and is expected to play a part in tonights game.

MOT xx <3 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment